Tuesday, June 29, 2010

World Class


"Who can hold their nerve, with the whole world looking upon them."

Having a world class skill or a world class reputation, the whole world is actually looking or observing you. The quote above was taken from a commentary of the Japan VS Paraguay penalty shoot-out yesterday (I noticed that sport commentators are very creative in a way). But what does it take to be 'world class'? Does entering a worldwide competition makes you a world class competitor? Does scoring the appropriate points makes the things you do is on a world class level?

I believe that everyone has the possibility to become world class. Of course, they need to work hard, believe in their own selves and have the ability to uphold the pressure of the world. I'd like to stress on self-confidence here, as the world will believe in you when you are able to believe in yourself more. No matter what you do, be proud of the results and do better the next time you do it again. >.<

I have a target to become world class in my writing, so first I need to brush up my pace. What's your world class target? Tell me. Just remember here that I believe you can do it. ^^

[UPDATE]

Here I am finally with an update. I've decided to take my time here to get my rhythm back, so please bear with me! I made a change in my update section, this time you just have to click at the title. Simple right? I'll make this brief, so keep on moving forward guys. Let's go!

1. "Shot :: Pick Me Up"

No comments: