But not to worry. I've already got past that barrier, and now I've started to upload realistic pictures (espeacially on Friendster). I don't want reality to bite me hard...hehe. Not talking much here since I've been tagged. Take care everyone!
Wow, it feels so good to start being active again. For October, I've only managed to generate two new titles which to me is a pretty good thing. But I think I'm at my limit. My 'idea pool' is drained up. Anyone willing to fill it up with fresh ideas are greatly welcomed! Here's an update for today. ^^
1. "Zero Degrees: Ten" - http://dansoriginal.blogspot.com/
Tagged yet again (thank you to Dwane!). This time it's picture tagging? Interesting...
Rules and regulations
1) Take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture of yourself right now.
2) Don't change your clothes, go wear ur tudung...and just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
DAMHA tagged me! A face that needs a shave. Guess this face can symbolise someone with 'no life' (hikikomori). ^^
Taken after finishing a DoTA game, and decided to read my friends blogs. There was nothing to munch, so hungry.