Saturday, September 13, 2008

To Know Others, To Know Thyself



What kind of person are you actually? Do you know who you are? People always say, people around you know you better. It is partly true, since most of the times humans tend to deny the things they want to believe are non-existant in their own nature. So when you get to know other people, you are actually getting to know your own self.

Getting to know yourself is quite a good and exciting thing to do. It's a chance to 're-structure' those unwanted parts of yourselves, and at times you'll be amazed at the things you never ever realised about yourself. Maybe all this while you've been buying clothes, you don't realise that you've been buying mostly those of a certain colour or design! And by knowing yourself more, you'll become better at 'being your own self'. No need to 'act' out anymore, and just 'be'!

If I haven't make myself quite clear here, I'm sorry. Since I've been tagged, I'll make this short. Get to know others, and get to know yourself. Life has its ways to make humans become less selfish. I'd like to know all my readers better too! Hehe..take care. (click on the image if you want to know what I think of myself as)

[UPDATES]
Hey, you guys can also get to know others by their work that they produce. Here's an update for the day! Enjoyyy! (the link is next to title)

1. "Zero Degrees: Seven" - http://dansoriginal.blogspot.com/
2. "Dwane VS The Enigma: #4" - http://dansoriginal.blogspot.com/

[TAGGED]
Aha, this is my first time being tagged (thank you Kak Iqa!). Maybe by answering these questions, I'd get to know myself better?

1. How old are you?
-Nineteen. An old teenager.
2. are you single?
-Yup, single like a cheese.
3. in what age do you think you’ll get married?
-27 or 28, maybe. Stabalise my income first.
4. do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now?
-Haha..I'm still single dude!
5. if not, who do you want to marry?
-Uhh..a Japanese lady? (dreaming...hehe)
6. do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional wedding?
-Most preferably traditional.
7. your ideal motif?
-Red and blue would be nice. But I think I'll let my future wife decide the other half.
8. where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
-Anywhere where we haven't gone before. I vote for Japan! What about you dear? (Remember, I'm single...hehe)
9. how many guests do you think you’ll invite?
-Around 200. This includes family, friends, and other people I know.
10. do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
-Simple maybe. Extravagant if I manage to publish five books already at that time. Huahua...
11. do you want the traditional vows or something you’d make up on your own?
-Err...?
12. how many layers of cake do you want to have?
-Three. One for the guests, one for the family and one for us! Yeah!
13. do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?
-Hmm...at home, my current home. I have a spacious backyard for everyone! =)
14. when do you want to get married, evening or morning?
-Morning, regardless of whatever I have in mind. Huhu...(I'm thinking of midnight, you know?)
15. you’d rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
-I'd pick indoors.No particular reason.
16. do you like a grand entrance for your groom?
-Skipping this question. Lalala...(I'm marrying a bride!)
18. name the song/tune you’d like played at your wedding?
-Anything romantic and appropiate. No rock please!
19. are you a morning person or a night person?
-Night person. I'm most active at that time of day. Hehe...
20. do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
-Don't understand this one...
21. what age do you want to get married?
-27 or 28, depending.
22. describe your ideal husband/wife.
-Aha! Ehem..."With skin as fair as snow, or as coloured as an egg; unique in it's personality, and ferocious in it's beliefs. Know what is right from wrong, and know it's religion well; understanding in who I am, and understand that I love her all I can." Is this enough, or you want to hear more??
23. do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
-Well, anything would do as long as its home cooking.
24. champagne or red wine?
-Apple juice plus her favourite drink. (it's sure gonna taste weird!)
25. honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
-Days after the wedding. Got to mingle with the family first...
26. money or household item?
-Whatever my wife pleases, but make sure it's affordable! Huhu..
27. who will pay for the bills?
-Mmm..us.
28. are you ready for married life?
-In the meantime, I'm not really sure anymore...
29. do u think you will still be a virgin until u get married?
-Yes, insya-allah.
30. will u always be true to your wife/husband?
-Yup, of course!
31. how many kids do u like?
-I'm thinking of only 2, a girl and a boy if possible. But future re-construction can be made...huahua...
32. a new house for a newly wed or an old one?
-New house maybe?
33. will u celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding, or diamond wedding?
-If you're talking about rings, I'd say gold at the moment.
34. what kind of cuisine would u like for ur wedding?
-Home cooking! Yay..!
35. will u record ur honeymoon in a cd or dvd?
-If possible. In case we would forget to bring a video recorder, I'd record our honeymoon in a novel with as much detail as possible...errr, not too much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

red and blue, ben?
bendera johor just ran through my head. haha.

damha said...

tambah kuning sket..maka jadilah patriotik..

DANS said...

Haha..I didn't mean to mix up the colour. =P

Yat Gunners said...

omg..pnjgnye those questions..uhu..